We know that sometimes you'll need to return a product to us.
Blakely Clothing offers a 14 days return policy from the delivery date to receive a refund or 28 days for an exchange or gift voucher.
Online orders must be shipped back to our returns address and cannot be returned in store.
How to return a product:
- Please package the item unworn with the original tags and labels attached. Any products damaged or with signs of wear may not be eligible for a refund.
- Please also include the original invoice highlighting whether you would like a refund or exchange marked next to each item and the reason for the refund / exchange. If you no longer have the invoice, please simply include a note with your name and order number so that we can locate this return back to you.
- At this time we are unable to offer free returns due to this we recommend you use Royal Mail or your local carrier to return the items to us. We recommend sending them via a tracked postal service and obtaining proof of posting or tracking information.
- Please return your item to: RETURNS, Blakely Clothing Co Limited, Blakely HQ, Marriotts Way, Melton Constable, NR24 2BT
What happens next?
- Once your return has arrived with us it will be inspected by our team and processed.
- Please allow up to 15 working days after it has arrived at our warehouse for your refund / exchange to be dispatched.
- All refunds will be paid to the original payment method.
- You'll receive an email from our team to confirm once this has happened.
Please note: The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so make sure that they packaged securely to avoid damage during transit. Underwear items cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons. Please be aware that as per our terms and conditions, if you are returning an item that came with a free item that the free item must also be returned. If not returned, the sale price of the free item will be deducted from your reimbursement.